Even if you’re familiar with general violations of academic integrity (plagiarism, copying, and so on), things can, and do, get complicated. This series of modules will provide a basic definition of academic integrity and explain practically how to avoid plagiarism, cheating, and other academic integrity violations.
|Certificate of Completion||You will need to earn a score of 80 percent or higher to receive a completion certificate for this training.|
- Define academic integrity
- List reasons for adhering to principles of academic integrity
- Describe ways to avoid plagiarism
- Identify behaviors that are considered intentional copying
- List ways to avoid academic integrity violations when collaborating in groups
- Identify examples of unauthorized study aids
- Outline the procedure and consequences of academic integrity violations
Before You Begin
Before you begin, it is worth checking to assure that the device on which you plan to take this training meets the minimum technical requirements to assure a trouble-free experience. Please proceed to Technical Requirements now.